Citra-Solved

I finally got around to finishing my Citra Solv experiment. Like many artists, I’ve heard about and seen examples of this technique, but had never tried it. This experiment actually started close to a year ago. I took 4 National Geographic’s and doused them very randomly with the Citra-Solv, stuck them in baggies and then set them aside. They proceeded to dry out despite being in the baggies. This week I poured some water into the baggies and let them sit for a few days (instead of almost a year! ). The pages were once again pliable and I could pull them apart. And what BEAUTY was hidden there in!!! It’s going to be very hard in some cases to decide which side of the page to use; like the examples below. YUM!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Daily Doodle

by PMu Ink

First Coast Plein Air Painters

Dedicated to Painting in the "Open Air"

Images and Words: Process

seeing is perceiving

Moon Mothers of Half Moon Bay

Personal enlightenment through Artistic Expression.

Robert Leedy Watercolors

The World According to Me

Jo Dunn

painter | animator

LEANNE COLE - The Photographer's Mentor

Fine Art Photographer ~ Daring to be Different

Megan Has OCD

About Mental Health, Daily Struggles, and Whatever Else Pops in My Head

%d bloggers like this: